We are a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, 100% Siletz Tribal Member owned multi-purpose Contracting and facilities maintenance company.
CEO: Daniel G. Ray
1. Experience ranging from residential to light commercial construction
2. Employee base holding years of experience exceeding client’s expectations
3. Provide janitorial, upkeep and facility maintenance of grounds and building
Affordable Expense Development Service Company LLC was established March 14th of 2018 and is
operating in the Portland Oregon and surrounding areas for Janitorial and General Construction in
the residential and light commercial sectors. The company is comprised of Janitorial and
Construction industry personals with diverse project management experience. We carry out
new construction, remodels and repairs for Private, Public, Federal and State clients.
We are a team of experienced professionals who pride ourselves on being able to apply
our craftsmanship while applying strong focuses on safety and the environment. We take pride in
assisting our clients with their janitorial and construction needs while understanding our clients’
Affordable Expense Development Service Company LLC is not only committed to providing the highest
quality janitorial and construction experience, but we continually reinforce and grow
our reputation with the community as a contractor of integrity that is professional, fair in our
contracts and flexible in our approach.
Every one of our projects has the total commitment of our team members, from the casual laborer
up to our Project Director, who will ensure that what we promise is what we will deliver.
Affordable Expense Development Service Company LLC offers janitorial services and a
comprehensive set of general construction services for both residential and light
commercial construction that include;
▪ Tile / Stone
Interior and Exterior Painting
Blueprinting Assistance with Structural Engineering Services
Demolition and Transportation Services
▪ Cleaning and maintaining floors (sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, waxing, stripping, buffing and
▪ Cleaning and maintaining office spaces, common areas, hallways, entries and lobbies (sweeping,
mopping, vacuuming, waxing, stripping, buffing and polishing and garbage removal)
▪ Scrubbing and sanitizing restroom facilities
▪ Removing snow and ice from walkways and parking lots
▪ Handling light facility repairs (interior and exterior)
▪ Keeping janitor room and closets clean and organized